In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful,
“وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ وَالْنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ وَالْنُّجُومُ مُسَخَّرَاتٌ بِأَمْرِهِ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ”
“And He has subjected for you the night and day and the sun and moon, and the stars are subjected by His command. Indeed in that are signs for a people who reason.”
Dear reader Allah the Exalted Most High mention the mighty signs and immense blessings to be found in His subjection of night and day .The sun,moon and stars all follow their own specific orbits without deviating in any way.All of them are under the subjugation,control and decree of Allah our Kind Lord.The sun and moon provide tremendous benefits.
These are all indications of Allahs’ immense Power and Might for those who think, reason and reflect on His signs.
Night & Day;
- We seek the bounty of Allah both in the day and night as not everyone works from 9-5
- In the morning and evenings one can make remembrance of Allah (Dhikr) as enumerated in the authentic narrations of the Prophet upon whom be peace.
- The alternation of day&night should inspire us to show gratitude to He who subjected it to us.
- With every passing day we should reflect on the fact that the hour is approaching and look at what deeds we have sent forth for that day
Sun & Moon;
- Provide light both in the day and night
- Moon indicates the beginning of Ramadan and its end
- The sun has been used and is still used as an indicator of the times of the 5 daily prayers.
Dear reader it is clear that everything in the Universe has been set in such a way as to allow us fulfill our lifes’ purpose which is the worship of Allah the Exalted Most High.
and Allah knows best.
Asalaam aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. (May the peace and Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you.)