In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful.Praise is due to Allah Lord of all that exists.May peace and blessings be upon the last and final Messenger of God.As to what follows,
The inspiration for this blog comes from the 10th verse of the 67th Surah of the Noble Quran.
”وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ” ”And they will say, “If only we had been listening or reasoning, we would not be among the companions of the Blaze.”
My desire is:
- To earn the Pleasure of my Lord through the posts on this blog
- To share my reflections on this profound verse.
- To inspire readers to learn more of the Quran
- That others who are not yet Muslim shall be guided to Islam through this blog by the permission of Allah.
Dear reader I hope you find this blog to be beneficial.Whatever mistakes you find therein (I am human you will probably find plenty 🙂 ) its from me and whatever good you find its from our Kind Lord Allah.
Welcome to my blog.
All praise is for Allah in the beginning and in the end.
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim ownership over the contents of this blog.Needless to say the Quran is the speech of Allah which no human can claim ownership of while the rest are what I have gathered from reading the following Quranic exegesis books:
- Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi – Tafhim al-Qur’an – The Meaning of the Qur’an
- Tafsir Ibn Kathir
- Islahi-Tadabbur i Quran
- Qutbs’ In the shade of the Quran